Google +

Add This

Bookmark and Share

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I think therefore I write : Paavani » Blog Archive » Home solutions.

 

Home solutions.

Posted by: paavani  :  Category: Current, Designing, India, Lifestyle, Tips

If the role of color in any industry is very important than so is reading a consumer mind and coming up with a color forecast that will be liked my many (if not all) is very difficult.
Recent issues of design & interior magazines shows how new technologies and inventory features and interesting lighting and new materials possibilities making a Home much more trendy than ever.

Here are some home trends hints.

White and vibrant- From pure white to ivory and adding colors in accent, like, saffron is something that will make the interior to stands out. Apart from this Black and white theme is something that’s always green.

I think therefore I write : Paavani » Blog Archive » Home solutions.

No comments: