Google +

Add This

Bookmark and Share

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

We Love Your Blog!

(576 unread) Yahoo! Mail, tbdev2000

We Love Your Blog!
From:
Elizabeth Johnson
View Contact
To:tbdev2000@yahoo.com

Dear T.B. Dev,

I enjoyed reading your blog. The figures from the Hunger Index were shocking.

My name is Elizabeth, the assistant editor at My Dog Ate My Blog, http://www.mydogatemyblog.com. We have been blogging about politics, education, and technology for a few months now and we think it is about time to start reaching out to other passionate people.

I would love to have one of our bloggers write a guest post for your blog. If you have any topic or style guidelines for guest posts, send them my way.

I am looking forward to talking with you more.

Elizabeth Johnson
Assistant to the Editor - My Dog Ate My Blog
elizabeth@mydogatemyblog.com
Follow us @DogAteBlog

Link

1 comment:

Gkon Electricals & Electronics Pvt. Ltd. said...

Led Light Manufacturers- led lighting manufacturers in India .Gkon offers you best led light manufacturing and provide electrical switch accessories, led light, fixtures, VPIT Ballast, MCB's, distribution. boards, AC boxes, plugs sockets, wire and cables etc.