Google +

Add This

Bookmark and Share

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Things I KNOW: LED the future of efficient green lighting; in Pakistan

Things I KNOW: LED the future of efficient green lighting; in Pakistan

I wonder how many of us are quite willing for a change and are making up their minds to shift towards this technology of efficient lighting which dawned upon us recently. This technology of future has reached our doorsteps by the courtesy of our Chinese neighbors. I have been in contact with the local representatives of OSRAM, a leading European firm working in the field of LED lighting. According to them a single PRATHOM LED bulb can be made available @4500/- PKR which to my understanding is quite high a price in every respect. I wonder if people have ever tried their Chinese counterparts like OSAKA etc which are readily available in the local market and almost on all the supermarkets.

Link

No comments: