Google +

Add This

Bookmark and Share

Saturday, April 10, 2010

wattwatt - community for individuals interested in electrical energy efficiency - New LED bulbs sprouting this spring

wattwatt - community for individuals interested in electrical energy efficiency - New LED bulbs sprouting this spring

Though I do use them, I confess I'm not really a fan of low-energy CFL bulbs. Slow to warm up... and there's that mercury question... Since I saw the first LED home-use lightbulbs last year (see my post on 3 August 2009), I'm looking forward to equipping my home with these low-energy, practical and safer lighting alternatives. So I was definitely interested to read this article on CNET's Green Tech website about an LED replacement for a 40 W (watt) bulb that can last for 17 years

Link

No comments: